Make your eyelashes beautiful with bimatoprost
Every woman is concerned about their beauty specially eyes or you can say that eyelashes. They become more worried when their eyelashes fall and reduce the beauty of eyes that make the eye censure to the face. Weak and delicate eyelashes lead to the abnormal fall of eyelashes. Improper diet, lack of nutrition, recurrent rubbing make this eyelashes thin and weak. Technology has discovered various methods to regrow thick and long eyelashes. These are as follows
Eyelashes extension - Eyelash extension is a kind of illusion of longer and darker eyelashes. Frequent use of eyelash extension may unfavourably affect the original eyelashes. Be careful while removing these false eyelashes as it may pull out the original lash along with it.
Home remedies – Home remedies may also help you to get longer and thicker eyelashes. Home remedies assist toheal the damaged lashesand renovate the growth of healthy eyelashes. Use of castor oil will help you because it contains vitamin E that gives nourishment to the hairs and make them stronger. Castor oils help to prevent the eyelash loss and boost the growth of dense eyelashes.
Eyelash enhancer – Eyelash enhancer are the safe and easy to use without causing any type of irritation to the eyes. Its application is very easy and similar as that of eyeliner. You have to apply it to the outer line of the upper eyelid. It helps to boost up the natural growth of eyelashes. Most effective and commonly used eyelash enhancer is Bimatoprost. It comes under the name of Bimatopro st eye drops .
What is Bimatoprost?
Bimatoprost is an eye care medicine mainly used to regrow eyelashes. Bimatoprost is the active ingredient of this medicine and it used to treat patients with inadequate eyelashes. It helps to make eyelashes more noticeable by improving the growth and by making eyelashes thicker, longer and darker. Bimatoprost is analogue to natural chemical known as prostaglandin.
How bimatoprost works?
Bimatoprost acts by improving the growth of eyelashes comprising an increased length, thickness, and darkness. Their effect is noticeable after at least a regular use of 2-3 months. If you stop using the bimatoprost in between your eyelashes will steadily return to their original.
How to use Careprost?
Following steps to be followed
- Wash your hands and eyes properly before application of eye drop.
- If you wear contact lenses remove them at least 15minutes before applying bimatoprost.
- Place of single drop of eye drops on the applicator and draw a line with the help of the applicator on the margin of the upper eyelid.
- If in any case an extra solution is applied blemish away with a tissue paper. Do not apply it on the lower eyelid.
- For better results apply the solution regularly in the evening for at least8 weeks.
Important points to be remember!
This medicine is meant for optical use only, do not swallow it.
- This medicine is safe to use but in about 1% of the patients it may cause some side effects like burning of eyes, dry eyes, itching, redness of the eyes, darkening of the skin colour of the eyelid, eye inflammation, sensitivity to light, blurred vision, irritation.
- Latanoprost and Travoprost should not be used along with bimatoprost because they may interact with each other.
- Avoid contamination of the solution.
- Avoid contact with the lid and the top of the eye drops.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, caffeine, alcohol and nicotinic product because they retard the growth of eye lashes.
- Keep your brush clean and wash it properly and keep it in a dirt free place.
- Do not use this product in case of children and pregnant ladies.